Saturday 13 October 2012

Camouflage Trend !

The camouflauge army trend is definetly like marmite, you either love it, or hate it. I for one absolutley love it! I haven't found an army jacket that I love yet, but I am on the look out for one! The trend is slightly masculine, however you can add your own twist to it and make it your style and more feminine! I did pick up a shirt the other day, based around this trend, and I have already worn it about three times, I am just so in love with it!. The shirt is from Newlook, and was £24.99. I thought it was quite expensive, but only because I think Newlook supplies quite low priced pieces, with amazing quality! If you are intersted in this item, what I will say is it is quite oversized, so you may want to consider going a size down. I love wearing this shirt with leggings and knee boots,with my studded bag. It gives a really edgy, and on trend look, and being a real girly girl, I like to change it up, and experiment with current fashion!

Enjoy ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment