Monday 8 October 2012

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks!

I had such high hopes for these lipsticks! I am a huge fan of YSL, and I often purchase products from their makeup line, however this product wasn't really for me! I am in no way, saying that this product is poor quality (because it isn't), it's just the texture that doesn't make me fall in love with these lipsticks.

The Rouge Volupte lipsticks, have been around for quite a while now, and for many people, are a staple lip product. The way this lipstick applies is to soft for me. By this I mean it feels more like a moisturiser on my lips and the colour on the lips lasts about half an hour (on me)! It is like a MAC cremesheen formula, with that extra moisture, and it doesnt seem to dry at all, meaning that it comes off pretty quickly as the lips haven't absorbed the product. These lipsticks are £23.50, and although I feel that MAC lipsticks give a nicer effect, if you like constant moisture and a hydration feel on your lips then this may just be the product for you!

There is a good range of colours from this particular line, and I fell in love with most of them, when I first spotted them at the counter! The packaging is also gorgeous. YSL definetly wins the award for me when it comes to packaging products making everything from their makeup line feel like a luxury treat!

From image:
2 sensual silk
107 (Rouge Volupte Perle)

No comments:

Post a Comment