Saturday 13 October 2012

Miss Dior Eau de Toilette!

Miss Dior, has become such a popular perfume, and like many, I fell for the gorgeous fresh fragrance. I am terrible at explaining perfume scents, so this is what it apparently smells like; François Demachy likes a stroll through a blossoming garden. The same Couture style and the same theme are prolonged from the original Miss Dior to this new opus: a chypre accord, which is enlivened with a springtime spirit. A fragrance with floral accents that dazzles with joie de vivre. I bought the Eau de Toilette and really regret it. I love the scent, the notes are gorgeous, however I find that once I have sprayed the perfume, the smell fades to the point that I can't smell it, after about fifteen minutes. In my opinion the eau de toilette scent is not strong enough, in any way, and for that reason I purchased the le parfum, because I do love the scent! I would really advice anyone who is wanting to buy this perfume, to spend the extra £15 ( around about) and get the le parfum, because the scent lasts so much longer, and you don't have to constantly respray which wastes product. The eau de toilette is about £50 and the le parfum is about £63 (according to the perfumeshop). This is a truly amazing product, so spend the extra, it's really worth it!

Enjoy! xxxx

1 comment: