Saturday 13 October 2012

Zara Parka!

I love Parka's! However I have always found that they haven't suited me as much as I would like them to. This parka though is a complete exception. I absolutely love it! The coat has a thick sheep skin layer inside and on the inner hood., There are four pockets, all together and the simplicty of it allows the coat to be worn casually or a bit more dressy (I dont mean for a night out occassion, but an interview or meeting). The coat is medium lengthed, and can be pulled in at the waist, so you can make it suit your figure! It also has a leather detailing down the zip and around the collar, making it alot different from other parka's I have seen. The price of this coat is £89.00. To some people this is pretty steep, however the thickness of this coat, and by the fact I got it at the beginning of October, and being England it is always cold, I feel like I will get my moneys worth for this item and I absolutely love it! Parka's are such a statement piece for this Winter, and this will probably become a fashion favourite. If you are looking for a cheaper priced parka, H&M sell one, which comes in around four different colours (khaki green being one of them), under £40.00 and Primark do one for under £30!
Enjoy! xx





4 comments:

  1. I love this coat, so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this coat is gorgeous ! x
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute coat, wish it was cold enough here to own it!

    If you are interested, I am the host of the Followers to Friends Blog Hop,
    so link up and get some new friends! And let me know if you would like to
    co-host!

    Sherry @ I AM PISCES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I really really like this coat, are you by chance selling it?:)

    ReplyDelete