Wednesday 26 September 2012

Mac Viva Glam Collection!

The Viva Glam collection from Mac, has been in my opinion a huge success! Although it's a small collection, with only three products, the quality is of course exceptional and the gorgeous pink lipstick and lipgloss, is that true Barbie pink colour. Let's admit, the lipstick isn't really a day to day product, however on a night out or when you want to add a little bit extra to your look, this fits the bill!

The first item is from Ricky Martin, this is his only product in the collection, and it is a lip conditioner. In my opinion it is really effective and every night I apply this product onto my lips before using Lush's lip scrub, giving you the perfect lip treatment! My only slight dislike to this product, is that, to me it has an ever so slight chocolate scent. I personally prefer fruity scents when it comes to makeup especially lip products. It doesn't taste of chocolate, however the intial smell I am not a fan of. However this is a completly personal opinion, you may love this kind of scent so don't let this put you off the product, because it is really good! The price of this product is £11!

Next is the Nicki Minaj lipstick. It is a vibrant barbie pink shade, and it has a satin formula. I love this product so much. I suit pinks more than coral shades and this was one of those products I just felt like I needed to have, even though 99% of my lipsticks are pink! I don't have enough good words to say about this product, and would definetly recommend purchasing it before the collection ends! The price of this product is £14.

The last product in the collection, is the Nicki Minaj lipglass. This is my favourite product from the collection! It is wearable on a day to day basis, and the shade of pink, is exceptional, and it comes out true to form on your lips! I love it so much! My favourite Mac lipglass used to be pink lemonade, but this lipglass is now my No.1 favourite. If you love pink lip products, and you have been looking for that perfect slightly bright pink but super wearable, then this is the product for you, I really would recommend you purchasing this product more than anything else in the collection, it is truly amazing! The price of this product is £13.50.

Mac is one of these brands that so many people love of all ages! This collection is no acception. It has been one of my number one favourite collections from Mac despite the small selection of products. It really is quality not quantity. The products mentioned are all still available, but won't be for much longer, I can promise you, that this won't be a regret purchasing the products. Lets just hope the upcoming Marilyn Monroe collection is as good as this one!

1 comment: