Monday 10 September 2012

H&M and Primark Haul!

I recently went on a bit of a mission, to find affordable shoes and bags, not only for Autumn but also to use now. At the moment the weather is in between fazes, sometimes its hot (warm!), and sometimes it's cold! So I found a few items I think are perfect for this on and off weather! 

The first item, is a pair of high-tops from H&M. These are £15, and they feel and look really good quality and I could see them lasting for quite a long time! They have a suede looking appearance and are so versatile! They come in a range of colour including black and a darker brown shade, which I probably will go back and purchase. I chose this grey\brown pair because i felt like they are  in my opinion the most wearable for everyday as the colour goes with absolutely everything (in my wardrobe) that i would wear these shoes with. These are great to wear with jeggings, or jeans and i ecspecially am looking foward to wearing them with my berry jean/jeggings now and in the Autumn and winter months!

The next pair of shoes is from primark, and they are just some simple black brogues. These shoes also come in a tan brown colour. I have been wearing these shoes for about a week now and I have had no blisters from them! Because they arent the best of quality shoes they are very soft material and therefore the back of the shoe isnt uncomfortable and doesnt causee any rubbing! These shoes were £10.

The next pair are again from Primark! I love these shoes, so much. I wouldnt wear them as an everyday shoe during the winter, but for those warmer days they are perfect! They look really good quality and I absolutely love the gold detailing, it adds a bit of sparkle and glams up any look! These shoes are an absolute steal, at only £8!

The rucksack bag, is from Primark and cost £9. I love this bag's shape, size and design. However I did notice that alot of  these bags in the store had rips and tears in them, therefore I wouldnt fill this bag with heavy books or laptops as it could rip! This bag comes in Black ( the colour i have) and navy blue!
The second bag is a medium sized long strap side bag from H&M, it's £12.99, and i absolutely love it. This is perfect if in the Autumn and Winter you wear mainly dark colours, as it adds a touch of neon! It is a bright pink/orange, however if you prefer less statment coloured accessories then they do, this bag in neutral colours (black and brown) as well! This bag is what I would call cute, and its perfect for when you want to take with you minimal stuff which means minimal hassle! This bag is faux leather, and fits quite alot inside. However, because of its design and shape if you overfill the bag it is noticable!
Enjoy! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment