Thursday 13 September 2012

Top 5 favourite blushers!

Because i'm new to blogging, I thought, as well as reviewing and doing hauls, i would tell you about some of my all time favourite products! I will be seperating my favourite products up into different  catergories and posts.  Firstly blush! I decided to do my top 5 favourite blushers, you will notice they are all pink shades as i feel they complement my skin best!


5# Nars "orgasm." This and laguna bronzer are both products that many associate with this brand. This is a pink/coral shade blush, with slight shimmer. This is probably my favourite blush in the summer when I actually have a tan, I find it complements my skin better then, although I do still wear this product throughout the rest of the year! This product lasts all day on me without needing any touch up. It is quite pigmented and adds a gorgeous glow to your cheeks. The price of this product is about £21, and you can get it on their website, or in department stores or online!

4# This is a Jouer blush in the shade "peony," it appears to be an extremely bright , vivid pink however when applied it gives your cheeks that perfect rosy glow, really cute and casual. This is a day and night blush. If you prefer your blush to be obviously noticable then this is a great product as it is very buildable, however if you prefer a more subtle look, that is easy to achieve as well. The price of this blush is £20, and you can purchase it from cultbeauty (online),  which sells a great range of brands, some of which are hard to find in stores!

3# Benefits "throb" just had to be in my top 5! What I simply adore about this blush is that you can just sweep your brush onto the blush and the perfect amount of product comes off. I am not a fan of blushers that i have to be cautious around and can only slowly dab the brush into the product.  It is a wonderful baby pink shade , my favourite colour for a blusher to be!This is a great product for on the go, as the colour is so natural and applies so easily, and I would also recommend this for people who can ownly wear/ want to wear minimal amounts of makeup as it really just emphasises your cheeks, complimenting your skin tone, but in  a natural way! I would also recommend this blush for someone who is starting off with makeup because it isn't noticable you have applied a blush, it just appears natural, so it's almost impossible to go wrong! This blush is £24.50 and so worth it, the blush lasts for such along time, you probably wouldn't have to buy another one, so definetly a great investment and little luxury treat!

2# I love tarte cosmetics and their amazonian clay blushes are no exception!These are amazing products, however they don't sell this brand in the UK (from what I know off) however you can purchase them off ebay, brand new, at a good price! This is a gorgeous light pink colour and looks so amazing on the cheeks.  I love to wear this blush everywhere; when I go out shopping, out for a meal, or out to a party. It is just simply amazing! The price of this blsuh really varies and mine was about £20.00 (off ebay)! Make sure if you do purchase this product, it is genuine and not fake!

1# And number goes to MAC's blush in "well dressed," this is a fantastic product and I can't rate it enough. I love so many of this brands blushes but this one is my perfect colour. It is so natural which I love, and lasts on my skin. Its easy to apply and like benefits "throb" the distribution is great. I absolutely love this product, and highly recommend it! This blush is part of the permanent line, and you can buy it in all stores selling MAC and online. The price of this blush, is about £17.50, and it is a must have in my makeup bag!

Enjoy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment