Tuesday 18 September 2012

September Glossybox!

To say this months Glossybox wasn't the best, is a complete lie. In my opinion, it was below par! After last months blip, with the cheap quality eyeshadows, and nail care product, I really thought that Glossybox would bring out the "big guns" and amaze use with,  what their boxes used to be like. But they didnt. It isnt so much the products I dislike, it's the size of them. Small samples, the size you can get for free ( this was the case for two of the five products), and the rest of them, although you get slightly more product, there is no full sized item at all. There is always normally at least one full size product.

So todays post isn't so much about the products and my opinions, but just my first impressions of the box. With samples as small as the ones I received, I probably won't remember to use them, they will be left in a drawer until I have a clearout. And the Balance Me product has been something that was given away as a freebie in a Glamour magazine about two months ago! It's such a shame, as the box has been so beautifully designed, however the items inside let it down, and therefore for me this has been the worst box, I have ever recieved!

Sorry this has been such a negative post, however I am subscribing to Joliebox so next month hopefully I will have a more positive review. Also the products you recieve in Glossybox varies! Comment below if you were pleased or not, with this months box!


No comments:

Post a Comment