Monday 10 September 2012

Rimmel Nail Polish "crack your colour!"

I bought the Rimmel "crack your colour," polish recently, in hope of finding that I prefered it to Barry M's "instant nail effect," I dont love either of them, and was quite disappointed ecspecially with this Rimmel product.

The colour I purchased is called 040 "Heart Breaker," and it appears ever so slightly neon red\orange colour. On the nails, it is alot less dramatic, which i don't mind as the colour is still a little different to the rest of the nail polishes i have used. The finish on this nail polish is alot smoother than Barry M's, as i find that one  to be particularly gritty on my nails. However there is very little cracking going on in this product. I used a Barry M nail varnish as my base colour and i found it appeared to look as if  I hadn't finished painting my nails! I then used a rimmel nail polish, just in case the Rimmel formula worked better, yet i got the same basic results! For the fact that this product is supposed to be a cracking polish, it isn't anything special, however if this was a normal nail varnish that had no "nail art effect" then i would definetly recommend this colour!

I also purchased a knew colour from Rimmel, and it is 300 "Pop your pink," this is an absolutely gorgeous nail polish, and would definetly recommend it. The colour looks really "pretty" yet at the same time the neon gives it a bit of an edge.

Both these products are about £3.00 each, and with the neon pink nail varnish, you are definetly getting an absolute steal, with the cracking polish, use it with a really light colour on the nails, for example a light milky pink\cream!

                                        
Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment